Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Solar Turbines, a Caterpillar Company and one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial turbine engines, is now hiring Maintenance Technicians at our Broken Arrow, OK facility.
Solar Turbines offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
• Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
• Incentive bonus
• Tuition reimbursement
• Professional development/advancement opportunities
In this position you will be accountable for performing precision skilled maintenance functions on CNC and NC machine tools such as lathes, mills, precision grinders, and other associated industrial equipment. You will report to the Facilities Manager or Maintenance Department Supervisor.
This position is primarily inside a climate controlled facility, but you could also be working in outside areas such as exterior grounds, walkways, drives, etc.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3 years experience using power tools and other equipment to perform basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, heating, plumbing, painting and other repairs and maintenance.
• 3 years experience and application of simple electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills.
• Previous experience in a industrial electrical maintenance position.
• Perform and document maintenance activities involved in installation, alteration, upgrade, regular inspection & repair.
• Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair electrical/electronic systems, controls, and components of manufacturing machine tools and production equipment.
• Install wiring, conduit, transformers, breakers, switches to supply electrical power to machine tools, facility systems, and facility equipment.
• Perform preventative maintenance of various types of standard and specialized machinery and equipment, physical building grounds, parking lots, walkways, buildings, roofs, interior and exterior walls, and electrical, plumbing, HVAC, security, and telecommunications infrastructure.
• Respond to emergency safety or operational concerns.
• Support Production, Quality, Shipping and IT departments as needed.
• Ability to read engineering drawings and schematics.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, USA, Solar Turbines Incorporated, a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines, with more than 15,000 units and over 2 billion operating hours in over 100 countries.
Products from Solar Turbines play an important role in the development of oil, natural gas and power generation projects around the world. Solar Turbines’ products include gas turbine engines (rated from 1590 to 30,000 horsepower), gas compressors, and gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets (ranging from 1 to 22 megawatts).
Solar’s foundation is people and Solar’s culture is one where individual contributions are valued, diversity in the workplace is encouraged, and safety is emphasized in all aspects of the business. Solar Turbines is comprised of a dedicated and multi-talented workforce of more than 7,000 employees with decades of experience working as a global team.
Solar Turbines is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply. Solar Turbines conducts Drug Screens and Background Checks